Lanes - Men's - Khaki
You know the road - the beautifully brutal one that keeps calling you back. Fine line artwork inspired by Park Rash - arguably the most iconic climb in the Yorkshire Dales and not one for the feint-hearted. Chapeau. Freedom awaits you on the descent.
- 100% organic cotton
- Durable 180 gsm fabric
- Ring-spun and combed for a soft feel
- Pre-washed to minimise shrinking
- Modern casual fit
- Recycled polyester woven hem label
- Hand-printed in Yorkshire
- Eco-friendly water-based inks
- Plastic free biodegradable packaging
- 1% for the Planet
Chris is 6ft with a 42 inch chest and is wearing a large.
- 100% GOTS (Soil Association) certified organic cotton
- Fair Wear Foundation ethically produced
- No itchy-scratchy inner labels
- Environmentally-friendly water-based ink
- 100% recycled polyester woven hem label
- Plastic free packaging
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Wash inside out
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron on print (iron inside out)
Rest of World Shipping**
All quoted lead times are expressed in working days.
Orders received after 1pm may be despatched the following day.
Orders received after 1pm on a Friday or on a Saturday or Sunday are are likely to be despatched on Monday.
Orders received on a UK Bank Holiday will be despatched the next working day.
**We are delighted to be able to offer our EU and Rest of World customers with a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) service. It means you won't have to pay any import duty to release your parcel from customs upon receipt in your country. All you will pay is the price shown on the checkout page. We hope this gives you the confidence to place your order with us. Many thanks.