Free as a Bird - Women's - Grey
Nothing compares to the pure freedom and joy of riding your bike. This exclusive print was born from a collaboration between ourselves and Stockholm based artist and fellow rider, Brandon Gold, who loves nothing more than being out on the local tracks. We think he's captured the spirit of riding perfectly.
Crafted from durable and breathable 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and ethically manufactured under the Fair Wear Foundation programme. Style and comfort without compromise.
- 100% organic cotton
- Durable 150 gsm fabric
- Ring-spun and combed for a soft feel
- Pre-washed to minimise shrinking
- Tailored women's fit
- Recycled polyester woven hem label
- Hand-printed in Yorkshire
- Eco-friendly water-based inks
- Plastic free biodegradable packaging
- 1% for the Planet
- 100% GOTS (Soil Association) certified organic cotton
- Fair Wear Foundation ethically produced
- No itchy-scratchy inner labels
- Environmentally-friendly water-based ink
- 100% recycled polyester woven hem label
- Plastic free packaging
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Wash inside out
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron on print (iron inside out)
Rest of World Shipping**
All quoted lead times are expressed in working days.
Orders received after 1pm may be despatched the following day.
Orders received after 1pm on a Friday or on a Saturday or Sunday are are likely to be despatched on Monday.
Orders received on a UK Bank Holiday will be despatched the next working day.
**We are delighted to be able to offer our EU and Rest of World customers with a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) service. It means you won't have to pay any import duty to release your parcel from customs upon receipt in your country. All you will pay is the price shown on the checkout page. We hope this gives you the confidence to place your order with us. Many thanks.